Thursday 8 January 2009

TAG YOU'RE IT !

Week 39 - New Stash Challenge..........well this one is right up my street, especially as i received some lovely new stash for Christmas!

I realise that i am getting in this week by the skin of my teeth, but this is the first chance i have had to upload it........and here it is.......
Two pictures today, just because i fancied it ;0)

My Tag was created using a Maya Road chipboard frame, which i have covered and backed with the papers from my Christmas gift, which of course is Basic Grey 'Bittersweet'.
I used punches for the brown flowers and the ferns....and i topped this with a Making Memories paper flower and a button, then cut some bobbles from Bazzill pom-pom trim to sit in the centre of the button!
The heart rub-on is BG as well and the white rub-on is Creative Imaginations, ribbon from stash.

Thanks for popping in today......i hope to do some blog hopping tomorrow evening.......i've been so short of time this week for commenting, but i have been looking......... ;-D

Hugs
Carol x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Carol
    Well it was worth waiting for - it's gorgeous, love Maya Road and you have done this brilliantly.
    thanks for joining us this week!

    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful tag~ I really like the way you created the flower! Very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous tag! I so need the bittersweet papers - I may even have to break my stash ban to get them!

    A great tag - thanks for joining in with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous and better late than never
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous tag- get well soon
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x