Saturday 24 January 2009

CUPCAKE CRAFT Challenge 23

A lovely little sketch over at Cupcake Craft this week, drawn by Lauren and a perfect opportunity for me to use one of my brand new stamps!

I did have a little spend in the online Sales, but a trip to my local store Stamp Addicts for a few basic supplies.......and this one, although not essential or in the Sale........ just had to go in my basket :)
Aren't these bugs the cutest things ever? they are from a range which is new to me............ Stamps by Judith although the main image here is actually one of Heather's! The hearts that you can see on the image are a stick stamp, which is indeed one of Judith's........ the fab thing about this type of stamp is that you can add your hearts wherever you want them to go :) and they can also be used to create your own background paper too.

I've stamped with black Stazon and watercoloured with Distress Inks. The designer paper is Basic Grey from the 'Eva' 6 x 6 pad, along with some scraps of black card from my box. The sentiment is Adornit stickers and the ribbon is from a roll that i bought in France about 10 years ago!!

I'll be back later with a Tag to share.........hope you can pop back?

Hugs
Carol x

7 comments:

  1. this is just too cute
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Carol...love that stamp aren't they just the cutest
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol this is a lovely card! Your right about the bugs they are adorable!
    Hugs Lynsey:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card - thanks for joining in. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol, i love this card and what a fab image! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe!! Good job you bought that stamp eh?! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun and so cute too! Your painting, ribbon, and DP is just perfect for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x