Monday 19 January 2009

SNEAKY PEEK MONDAY.....

It's back to work for me today.......shoulder/neck seems o.k. now......i'll keep taking the pills for a couple more days just in case! obviously not the Co-Codamol........they just send me to sleep and my boss would be none too happy if i fell asleep at my desk ;-D

I don't have a card to show you today, but i do have a little peek at what's coming up later this week for Cuttlebug Challenges & of course Sketches! by Tamara.......hope you can pop back on Wednesday & Thursday to see the reveal....and to join in as well :)

Cuttlebug Challenges........Wednesday
and
Sketches! Thursday
(wonky stitching!!!! Oh Dear!)

I have my class tomorrow evening, so i will be busy packing my trolleys tonight and gathering all my supplies together, ready to load up the car..........hope to be back tomorrow with a new design to share :)

Thanks for popping in today :-D

Hugs
Carol x



2 comments:

  1. glad you are feeling a lot better, been busy too getting the cuttlebug things organised- can't wait to see the finished cards
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the sewing and the jewels too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x