Saturday 31 January 2009

SAD FACE .......

I have just given up my DT position on Cuttlebug Challenges! It would be unprofessional to say why right here, but if you would like to e-mail me i can explain privately :)

I hope this will not deter any of you lovely people from visiting me, after all i will still be creating lots more things with my 'BUG' so i hope to continue to inspire you in some way!

I appreciate every single comment left for me, not just on the Cuttlebug stuff......so Thank You for them all :)


The good news is, I am off to a show tomorrow with lots of papercrafting goodies!!! It's been a while since i gave away any nice things, so...........check back on Sunday 1st at 8pm for details of my.....
BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

Hugs
Carol x

4 comments:

  1. So sorry you have stepped down Carol :( will still visit though i followed you even before i joioned the team. Found your blog through Kath. Enjoy your show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey, I'm still here for you as I never followed you for the bug anyway... just because you're you....

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol :)

    Cant get rid of me that easily - love your creations even if I am very slack at commenting lately!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always think it takes all kinds of different people to make up the world or we would be so bored. LOLOLOL I love your blog and I think people should be allowed to do what is best for them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x