Thursday 8 November 2007

YOU!

I wanted to share with you today my second 12 x 12 scrapbook page that i have recently completed. It is another from the ones taken at a studio September 2006 of my gorgeous Granddaughter Danielle. As you can see the picture itself is quite large(8 x 10 i think!) so not much space left to embellish, but as i am very new to scrapbooking i thought it would be good for me to start in this way!!

I have loads of smaller pictures and i think when i make another page for my album i will try it with some of those and see how i get on!! :) I really need to get on with my scrapbooking as she is two years old now, and it seems that i will be chasing my tail otherwise. Although i realise that there is no time limit for this, i am also trying to complete an 8 x8 album for her parents as well!! in between all the other 'crafty' things that i want to do! What i really want is for someone to devise a way for me to have a 48 hour day and then i just might have time for everything!!!!

I hope you like it!

supplies used were Basic Grey12 x 12, Craftwork Cards Naked Plasma Alphas, Bazill Bitty Blossoms, Sarahs 3" fat daisy, other silk flowers are Papermania and little clear gems from a tattoo sheet inside a kids chewing gum pack!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x