Sunday 25 November 2007

WEEKEND CARD SKETCH

I have another card to share with you today which was based on the weekend sketch over at Scrap Dribbles. I'm really getting into all these sketches now, they save so much time and it's great to see what everyone comes up with!!

This liitle guy is a Great Impressions stamp, which i have to confess i've only used this stamp once before even though i purchased it about three years ago! He's so cute, and now i think i should use some of my older stuff instead of keep buying more new bits!! :)
I stamped using Adirondack 'Hazelnut' onto plain white cardstock and then watercoloured using my Lyra crayons and a water brush(Kuretake) some more 'figgy' & 'fruitcake' papers for matting and layering.
I added some brads and twill from HOTP and a Colorbox cats eye in 'Cheshnut Roan' to colour the edges. The card is a 5 x 7.

other supplies :- corner punch(not sure what it's called!)


4 comments:

  1. Cute card - loving those papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love the colors and that stamp is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute birdie and a fab card.

    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card, love the little birdie and those papers are scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x