Monday 5 November 2007

AND .... ALSO SOME REINDEER!

This is the other stamp that also jumped into my basket on Saturday! I just love the way their legs dangle! I have seen lots of cute creatures on other blog sites, but when i order from the States i get charged some sort of tax thing ? at this end before i can collect from the Post Office.

This time i stamped directly onto Basic Grey paper using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Brushed Cordury(I think i prefer Stazon Timber Brown, but mine seems to have gone a really yucky colour!! and it's not brown anymore :( coloured in again using Lyra's and water brush. Candy Cane brad is Accent Depot and ribbon is Bobbin. The card is 148mm square and i originally intended it to be a gatefold....but then i changed my mind at the last minute and glued down the right hand side(hope you can see from the photo) yummy 'Figgy Pudding' again :)

1 comment:

  1. Arr this card is so cote ,i love the paper you used ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x