Monday 5 November 2007

MOOSE IN THE HOOSE!!!

And here he is...How adorable is this little guy!!! This is one of the two new stamps that i just had to have when i visited my local scrapbook store on Saturday. How could you resist that cute face :)
I stamped him onto some watercolour card using Ranger archival jet black ink. I coloured in using my Lyra wax crayons and a water brush. You can stamp onto normal cardstock and use the crayons, but a much better finish is achieved if you use specific card or paper for watercolouring. I use Cotman 90lb water colour paper, which is cold pressed and comes in a 8 x 5 inch pad of 20 sheets.

The card is 5 x 7 covered with the gorgeous 'Figgy Pudding' papers by Basic Grey. Rub on HOTP, wooden star button and fine leather twine from stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x