Friday 23 November 2007

BAUBLES!!

Indeed!!... Santa's Little Extra Helper is Baubles, Bells & Bows this week over at DCM and here are my Baubles :)
As you are probably aware by now, I absolutely adore Basic Grey products, Especially the paper collections. I have used a little from 'Blitzen' and almost a whole sheet of 'Figgy Pudding' 6 x 6 to cover the front of my 148mm square card.
The bauble is a DeNami 2004 Commemorative Stamp which was presented in an Organza bag with a small Merry Christmas sentiment and an ideas sheet. I inked it up with Ranger archival Jet Black and stamped directly onto the 'Blitzen' paper, cut them out and matted them onto some plain BG paper. I used a Colorbox cats eye in Charcoal to edge the card once finished.

I have the day off work tomorrow( yay!!) and i am going to the Scrapbook House in Chipping Norton to stock up on some bits and bobs! Credit Card beware for meltdown!!! :)

other supplies :- Offray dotty organza ribbon, HOTP jumbo brad and rub-on

5 comments:

  1. you'll be lucky. The Scrapbook House closed down years ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Carol, the baubles look great stamped on that paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful Carol

    and soooo brave to use all that lovely figgy pudding page - that's the sad thing about the paper pad - only having one page of each design

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so beautiful i love it ,Dawnx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x