Friday 2 November 2007

NEW STAMPS!!!

This card was made using one of my newest stamps. It's called 'Ruffled Bloom' by Stampendous. I need more time to play with this stamp, as i think the ways to use it could be almost endless!, but i wanted to get going with it and this was my first idea for it!
The papers are from Brenda Walton for K&Co and the dark brown is HOTP. I added some Platinum Stickles to the centre of the flowers,the organza ribbon bow and a Dovecraft brad. The sentiment is Hero Arts.Here is my other new floral stamp, also by Stampendous called 'Agapanthus Cluster'. I think this is quite different because part of the stamp is kind of silhouette and the other half of the flower cluster is open to allow for some colour. I stamped the image onto some Basic Grey(not sure which collection!!!) with Ranger archival Jet Black. I coloured in using Lyra crayons and a water brush. Other papers, brads and rub-on are HOTP. Ribbon is American Crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x