Monday 26 November 2007

SNOWFLAKES ARE FALLING...

Snowflakes are falling onto my card! This is my design based on the Di Hickman sketch 21/11/07. Great sketch to work with, i really enjoyed making this card :)

This is a 122mm square card(quite small for me!) and for the bottom section i dragged my ink pad across the card to get the colour, i used Versamagic 'sea breeze' onto which i stamped the sentiment using a Colorbox cats eye in 'prussian blue'. I punched some circles from BG 'figgy pudding' with a 1" punch and used the same colour to edge these. The other papers are also from the 'figgy pudding' 6 x 6 pad. I tied some ribbon around the top section, onto which i threaded a Heidi Swapp ghost snowflake inked with Stazon 'cotton white' A little bit of sparkle added to finish!

other supplies :- DecoArt glamour dust, Quickie glue pen, HOTP acrylic stamp, ribbon from stash!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! Love the color with the silver! stunning card, TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x