Saturday 3 November 2007

FIRST 12 X 12 SCRAPBOOK PAGE!!!

As promised yesterday here is my first 12 x 12 page! It seems a very large piece of paper to decorate when you are used to much smaller things like cardmaking! :)
This picture is one of my favourites of my Granddaughter Danielle, she looks so cheeky and beautiful all at the same time. The picture is from a set that were taken at a studio in September of 2006!! Her Mum and Dad decided they would like some of her only wearing her nappy(not sure why!) but, they are a fab set of pictures. I have another one that i will post on here soon!! hopefully :)

I used papers from Basic Grey 12 x 12 'Infuse' collection, chipboard is also Basic Grey. The rub-ons are from different manufacturers Creative Imaginations, Making Memories etc. I would really love your comments on this page as it is my first! good or bad as i have oodles of pictures to scrapbook!!! and any pointers would be appreciated :)
Must go and play now...... i bought two new Christmas stamps again today......

2 comments:

  1. Love the layout Carole - welcome to the world of scrapbooking I am sure you will become addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats your first? looks great. You should see my first one lol. I agree with Liz, prepare to get addicted :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x