Thursday 4 December 2008

IT'S THURSDAY.............

.......and that means Sketches! by Tamara is where you need to be heading, to see the fab new sketch that is on offer this week!

My design today uses this cute little star tree stamp from Paper Inspirations, simply stamped with Adirondack 'Cranberry' ink directly onto some Basic Grey paper from the 'Fruitcake' collection.

All other papers are from the collection, along with a rub-on by Stemma. The little brass tree charm is from my stash, which i've attached using some brown jewellery line.

I do hope you can find some time to play along this week, and don't forget to link up so that i can come and see your take on the sketch!

Sorry for the brief post today, but i'm super busy at the moment.......i'll tell all later!!
Have a great day, and i'll see you very soon! ;-D

Hugs
Carol x

6 comments:

  1. I really love your card for this week's sketch! That charm is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Tamaras sketches - they are so elegant and I think I'll be joining in again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, great tree and job on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The charm and DP are perfect!

    Smiles,

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really Old World feel to it~ and so very pretty! The charm and the twine are a great touch too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x