Wednesday 3 December 2008

CUTTLEBUG CHALLENGE # 9

We are welcoming Betty, who is the guest designer joining us this week over at Cuttlebug Challenges. This talented lady has devised a way of making your own embossing folders, using just a few basic supplies!.......Yes, you did read that correctly.....make your own folders!!!!!!!

Here is my folder...
And this is the end result......


I am lucky to own a Cricut machine, so that proved a godsend for cutting my pieces to create my folder, but you can achieve equally good results using punches as well! make sure you pop over to see Betty's fab instructions........and please remember to link up if you have a go at this, so that we can all have a 'nosey' at how you got on!

I hope you enjoyed your stay today, i'll see you soon....

Happy Crafting,
Carol x

7 comments:

  1. Carol, Who ever heard of an elegant owl. This is it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol, I love your card! That owl is divine, just sitting on that beautiful branch! I am so pleased that you liked the challenge!

    BettyBee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there this card is awesome i think its so lovely
    Tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card and your homemade folder is so neat. Thanks for your comment. Pascale :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Carol what a great technique and love what you did with it.....the branch is gorgeous and that cute and very elegant owl
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! I think I may just have to give this one a go and make my own embossing folders!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your card is fab Carol, I left mine a bit late and was not happy at all with the end result ! oh dear! there is always next week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x