Friday 12 December 2008

DCM 10 Minute Christmas Card

Yep! that's the challenge over at DCM this week..... make a card that only takes a few minutes!

Well... this one was super quick and literally only took me ten minutes to make!

I used a white pre-folded card blank and ran as much of it as i could through the Cuttlebug using the snowflake folder, scored two lines across the top and tied a small piece of ribbon around between the lines. I added a tiny punched star with a gem centre.

I inked up some white card with cats eyes and then stamped the Hero Arts image(my favourite Christmas stamp!) over the top with black Archival ink, i then matted it onto some black Bazzill mounted with foam tape! Ta Da!!.........job done :)

9 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Carol.........I love that image :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant and how perfect that blue star with the rhinestone is~ The way you shaded the areas of your image are just stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This absolutely counts, Carol! ...and it's ADORABLE! :) Thanks so much for playing! :) Hugs & :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card. Love the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Carol - I love the way you've used cats eyes to make the background, then stamped over it - it looks really effective

    ReplyDelete
  6. 10 mins?? I think that would have taken me a lot longer!!! Very lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is so beautiful amazing image and the colours are so different!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x