Saturday 6 December 2008

DEMONSTRATION PROJECTS.....


I will be showing how i made these projects today! at Fidgeonscrafts in Letchworth., 10 am........so if you are in the area, i would love you to pop in and say Hi :) They have a Sale on as well!!!

Hugs
Carol x

E.T.A.... as i failed to return the unused product supplied to me by the store to create these projects......they have decided that they cannot offer me any further demonstations in the future!! ..... if any of the lovely ladies that i met on the day, who were hoping to see me return are reading this, then i can only apologise for a misunderstanding of a passing comment......resulting in this outcome.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry I can't 'pop across the pond' as they say, but I wish I could! These cards are just so creative and beautiful! I would love to see them up close and get all of the info on them! Wonderful, Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are fab- Have a good day
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are adorable, I wish I could stop by :) Love the snowmen and the trees!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x