Tuesday 2 September 2008

SORRY I FORGOT!!!

I am so sorry i forgot to announce the winner of CSF #2 at 6pm as promised. I have to confess that i was loading the car with all my stuff, as the new term of my card workshops started again this evening!!!

Anyway....without further ado, THE WINNER OF MY SKETCH FUN #2 is......................................
....................................................... LYNSEY............. Congratulations Lynsey :) please let me have your full postal address, and i will get your Sunflower stamp out to you!

A big thank you to all the other ladies who joined in this time, and don't forget to check back for the next sketch on Tuesday 9th :)

5 comments:

  1. congrats lynsey and we now need to see some fab cards with this gorgeous stamp....well done and enjoy playing with your prize
    Love
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dagnabbit! I missed the deadline! Just made my card for your sketch this evening, lol!! Waiting for daylight to picture it, then will show it on the FHDT blog, as it's for someone who follows my blog.

    Congratulations to Lynsey!! Enjoy your lovely sunflower stamp! :o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lynsey! Can't wait for the next sketch!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol
    Thanks so much, I can't believe I won!
    I can't email you from your blog as I don't use internet explorer. Would it be possible to email me your email address to lynseywarren@tiscali.co.uk and I will email you back my address.
    Many thanks
    Lynsey :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x