Tuesday 16 September 2008

SNEAKY PEAK!!

No time to stamp today :( but i thought i would tease you with a little sneaky peek! of my design for the new sketch which will be shown on Thursday over at Sketches! by Tamara.
I love how some of my papercrafting idols put little portions of their new designs on view to keep me guessing as to what the whole thing looks like! So.... i thought i would do it too! :)
Check back on Thursday to see mine and all the other DT creations over on Tamara's blog, and of course i will be revealing all(of the card!!) on here as well.

Have a great Tuesday, and don't forget to check back to see who has won my current sketch challenge at 6pm this evening!

2 comments:

  1. OOhh! Can't wait to see all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, looks wonderful so far can't wait to see all of it!

    In answer to your question, I might find a little space and I feel so very, very lucky to have Won!

    I will have to make sure I get a good selection together when it's my turn lol!

    Hugs Suze x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x