Thursday 25 September 2008

CUTTLEBUG CHALLENGES! and a **TooT**

I'm excited to tell you that there is a fabulous new challenge blog for our little green machines! and even more excited that i'm on the brand new Design Team :) :)

CUTTLEBUG CHALLENGES

I received an e-mail on the 16th, from Trudi, asking if i would like to be part of her new venture, and that she had also asked Jennifer.(fab blog!) Well.....i was extremely flattered, and when i had calmed down i mailed her back to say YES!

I think the first challenge will be posted on 1st October, along with the cards from the DT for inspiration, so i do hope you will join us all and play along! I also have a *toot* for my FH team mate Allison, who is also on the new team with me :) Cuttlehugs teamie! :)

Trudi has listed the names of all the other DT members over on the blog, so do go and check them out as well! As soon as i get time, i will have a list up on my side bar.

I hope you can pop back later today! to see my DT card for Sketches! by Tamara, and that you may also find some time to join in with my sketch challenge #4(see yesterday's post for that) I have some rub-ons for the winner!
Need to set my posts for tomorrow and then get my self to bed! look at the time!!!!! Thanks for your time today, and i'll see you later :)

5 comments:

  1. Toot toot, cuttlehugs(that's my new saying that I stole from you)
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! And yes, I do hope to play along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the DT and cuttlehugs to you too
    Kath
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to both you and Allison! Nice to see my teamies getting even more famous! lol ;o)

    hugs... sorry.. "cuttlehugs"...

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x