Monday 29 September 2008

BUSY, BUSY...

Very busy at the moment with lots of Design Team projects, so not much to show in the way of challenge entries! I do miss joining in with them, and when i've had my Holiday, i will get back to them :)

We are away on Holiday at the weekend until the middle of October, so i'm getting all my DT stuff done before i go!! that way, hopefully i can schedule the posts so you have something nice to look at while i'm in Portugal! :)
However, what i do have to show you is another little sneaky peek at my design for Sketches! by Tamara, card sketch#64, which will be up for you to enter on Thursday.
I know..... it's just a little tiny peek! but i thought it may inspire you to pop over on Thursday to check it all out!
Speaking of sketches, you may like to have a try at mine! I have some rub-ons for the winner :)

See you soon :)

Hugs
Carol x

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to see this card :) So far I like what I see. Im in Christmas card mode so it's nice to get some inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x