Tuesday 9 September 2008

CAROL'S SKETCH FUN Number 3 !!

Here is my sketch for Carol's Sketch Fun #3!
My design today uses the fabulous cupcakes from Hero Arts, which i've stamped onto watercolour paper, coloured using Adirondack inks, and cut out with a nestie scalloped circle.
The papers are from Basic Grey 'Euphoria & Eva' collections. I've also added some stickles in Cinnamon and a couple of Prima flowers, with the sentiment from the cupcake set. Brads & flowery things! are from my stash, sorry don't know the brand!!The prize for CSF#3 is a fab set of K& Company 'Wild Saffron' die cuts, and also this leaf stamp!I will draw a random winner on Tuesday 16th September at 6pm GMT (i'll try to be on time with this one!!)
Please leave a comment with your entry, and if you don't have a blog you can always e-mail it through! Good Luck everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Another beautiful sketch, Carol!!! and your card is gorgeous, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous sketch Carol and love what you have done with it...love the Wild Saffron die cuts..got the papers but not the die cuts...oh I would love to win...be back soon
    Love
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I'm back.....HERE is my card for the sketch - a bit of a quickie this week.
    Love
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab sketch, Carol! I hope to get my card done in time this week! ;o)

    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ta-dah!! Here is mine in super quick time!!

    Here

    ReplyDelete
  6. great sketch my card is HERE

    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fab sketch Carol! My entry can be seen here.

    Jillix

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Carol!
    my card is here,
    http://scrapalbum.blogspot.com/2008/09/carols-sketch-fun-3.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x