Monday 2 March 2009

TAG YOU'RE IT Week 47

Because " Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend"...............the title of the challenge this week, set by my lovely friend Kath! I'm sure many of you like to see 'bling' on a project, it just seems to add that little bit extra to make it come alive.................and like Kath, i LOVE it!! :)
Yes.........i'm afraid i've used more of that old cardboard box again today! mounted onto some black cardstock. I painted it with Ranger paint dabber in Pink Sherbet and added some Glamour Dust.......something else i love!
The flowers are Prima, Bling is Kanban and i've used Making Memories tiny alphas for the Happy Birthday. The black chipboard is from a Donna Downey kit and the flower gems, ribbon and trim are from my stash!
I had fun making this tag today and i will enjoy using it as the focal point on a card........possibly for one of my daughters........not sure yet :)

Thanks for you time today, i'm off now to get all my supplies together for my class that i teach on a Tuesday evening, but hopefully i'll see you very soon ;-D

Hugs
Carol x

13 comments:

  1. Stunning tag Carol - love the texture and the bling..

    Thanks for joining in this week

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow gorgeous tag Carol...love the texture of the cardboard....and all the detail...beautiful and thanks for joining us this week at TYI
    Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW stunning tag, love all the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks very Ab Fab and will look great on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous tag chickie! love that background ~ and yummy flower! beautifully done

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Carol...

    You are so welcome for the award and every time I visit your blog, I am reminded why I love it here so much! I have some fun news....Wordpress is using my blog as the feature Craft blog right now....I don't know what that means but I am excited! LOL....I look forward to seeing who you choose as your fav's. Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really gorgeous! Love the added texture the cardboard gives it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just gorgeous Carol
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol this is such a gorgeous tag the colours are awesome
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous tag Carol! love these colors...bling and texture! Just gorgeous!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning tag - love the texture and shimmer :) xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really elegant and fabulous tag! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x