Saturday 21 March 2009

Happy Saturday!

Just wanted to say "Good Morning" to you all and to thank you for your support with The Pink Elephant blog hop!

I am new to all this and so far everything is going so well........you have all weekend to play, as there is much more to come and don't forget my blog candy is up for grabs until Sunday at 23.59 gmt.Throughout the day today there will be some fabulous tutorials for you all to have a look at! The project i have to show you at 4pm GMT (12pm EST) is gorgeous and i feel very privileged to be able to show it to you! I had permission from the very talented Leslie Miller to bring you my version of her idea....................Thanks Leslie :)

Now, off to catch up on some commenting and who knows............i may be back later with a challenge or two!

Thanks for popping in............... ;-D

Hugs
Carol x

2 comments:

  1. oh this is stunning Carol and I can't wait for the tutorial....Hugs Kath xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look forward to the tutorial. This is fabulous

    Marion

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x