Monday 16 March 2009

The Pink Elephant

Into week 6 at The Pink Elephant and this week we would like you to use BUTTONS on your project! We love to see all manner of crafts at TPE, so don't think it's limited to card makers only....it makes a refreshing change to see something a little different ;-D

Having said all that, i have a card for you today!

Buttons can be used in so many ways and have become a firm favourite with us card makers! I am lucky to have rather a lot in my stash :) and decided to use them for the stalk and centre of my chipboard flower!
All patterned paper is from my much adored Basic Grey........ i am having fun using this wonderful new 'Porcelain' collection at the moment......i know i say it every time but the colours are beautiful and such gorgeous patterns too!

Other supplies are from my mountain of stash, along with half of a Nestie die cut label and also a scalloped circle from a Marvy giga punch.

I love that so many of you are enjoying our challenges each week and it's exciting to hop around all your blogs to see what you've made..............hope you can join in this time and show me some different ways of using up my yummy buttons!
Thanks for your visit today and all being well, i'll be back tomorrow..... ;-D

Hugs
Carol x

13 comments:

  1. oh this is so gorgeous and love the use of buttons for the stem of your beautiful flower....am so enjoying Pink Elephant and can't wait to play this week
    Hugs Kath xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol your card is extra good this week - I adore your button stem.

    Thanks for your comment on my card (bit short on the use buttons - only used one!!)- yes I'm loving my Cricut - if things don't move they get stuck down and cut out at the moment!!
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carol,
    I love your card this week. How creative to use buttons to make the stem of your flower. Fabulous!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This flower is fabulous Carol! Great job!!!

    ~Lori R

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow what a beautiful card.
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh fabby card, will play later
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is spectacular! All of the detail is lovely and, of course, I just love the button stem for the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your card, great colours! i'll pop over to TPE and maybe have a go at a card for the challenge too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Carol!!! One of my fave embellies are buttons and I love what you did here!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is lovely Carol, love how you used the buttone :-) Gorgeous card !
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Carol, love the button stem :o) great papers too

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Carol, your card is gorgeous! I love the flower and how you used your buttons. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My gosh Carol this is stunning i love how you used the buttons its terrific
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x