Monday 23 March 2009

Candy Winner!


The winner of my blog hop candy is...................................
DAWN
Lost in Paper Scraps


Congratulations to Dawn, if you could e-mail me with your postal address, i will get this lovely paper pad posted out to you!

Thanks very much to everyone else that joined in this time...............i am reaching a Birthday soon.........................a special one with a zero at the end!!!! so make sure you keep your eyes peeled for a Birthday Blog Candy Bonanza!.................it's just about three weeks away, so not long to wait! ;-D

I had 22 entries via e-mail for this candy and only 5 incorrect answers...........thanks again for playing along...... see you soon!

Hugs
Carol x


5 comments:

  1. YAYAYAYAYYAAY!!! This is the coolest!! I don't typically win stuff lol. Email heading your way :)I am thrilled! THanks Carol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What was the correct answer please?
    I couldn't see answers posted on any of the other games either. Sorry if I have got this wrong and if so please put me right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops Sorry! The answers were :-
    28th Anniversary
    14 pets share our home
    and it was indeed a Hedgehog that gave birth in our Tortoise house last year, thankfully he was sleeping elsewhere that night!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shucks.....I wanted to win this...but congrats to Dawn.
    Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha! I got the number of pets wrong - I was just counting the chickens!! Doh!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x