Sunday 1 March 2009

DT CARDS Sneaky Peeks!

Had rather a busy weekend so not really much cardmaking going on! However, i do have some Sneaky Peeks of my DT cards for the upcoming week :) I know this frustrates a few of you.......but some of you love to see them .......so here they are............

And....not too long to wait to see the reveal of the first one, as it is my design for the new challenge at The Pink Elephant, which of course will be available to view at 12 midnight EST or 5am GMT ....... i made a mistake in my previous post because of course EST is five hours behind GMT not 5 hours in front!!!..........

This is for Sketches!(by Tamara) so a little bit longer to wait for this one as the sketch challenge goes live on a Thursday..........well worth the wait as Tamara never dissapoints and as usual has provided us all with another fabulous sketch! And.............we have some new DT members too, so something else to look forward to seeing all their gorgeous creations :)

Just before i sign off...... i will be choosing my favourite from the entries for my sketch challenge #3 at TPE later this evening to win my little goody pack......... i will leave it as late as i can to allow those that sneak in at the last minute.............so pop back for that................you may be the lucky one! ;-D

Bye for now...
Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x