Sunday 26 October 2008

DT WORK Sneaky Peek!!

It's raining here in Bedford this morning, so a bit dull and dreary! I hope it's brighter where you are :)
I have no new cards today, but i do have a little sneaky peek at my upcoming destgn for Sketches! by Tamara, which will of course be revealed in full on Thursday when her new sketch is posted.
I have not had much spare time this past week to join in with any challenges. I do miss these, and hope to get back to some really soon,and back to some stamping as i haven't stamped anything for over three weeks!!! I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms ;-D

Anyway, as there will be eight of us for lunch today! I best go and get my craft stuff tidied away, and get the mountain of veggies prepared!
Enjoy your Sunday, and i'll see you very soon ;-D

Hugs
Carol x

1 comment:

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x