Wednesday 29 October 2008

CSF #5

It took me a little time to sort this out as comments had been left in two places! I listed everyone in order of the time the comment or e-mails were left, then once i had the list, the random number generator chose number 7 which was........

KIMBERLEY

Congratulations, Kimberley :) please can you e-mail your postal address and then i can get your little bag of goodies out in the post!

Thanks to everyone who played along this time, and the next sketch will be up here on my blog on Wednesday 5th November! I do hope you can come back and join in with the new one ;-D

Hugs
Carol x



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Kimberley and with your Sugar nellie from the SECC
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x