Tuesday 21 October 2008

AN AWARD....

From my lovely friend and team mate Kath
I'm not sure if Kath knows that i absolutely love Autumn, with all the fabulous colours that nature has to offer, and it reminds me of going out to gather Chestnuts with Mum when i was a child :) and walking the dogs in the woods when my children were younger. We used to spend hours in the woods, and the best thing is, they all remember a different funny story from those times. Forget all the high tech stuff that kids seem to want or need these days.....you can't beat the great outdoors!!

I would like to say Happy Autumn to all my visitors, and if you would like this award, then please accept it with my love!

Hugs
Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x