Wednesday 2 July 2008

2 SKETCHES 4 YOU Laura's Sketch 3

I have managed to get to designing a card with Laura's great sketch a little earlier this week! instead of dashing in at the last minute almost :)
I received some gorgeous new goodies yesterday morning, and couldn't wait to get home from work so that i could open it all and start to play!!
Of course, being the Basic Grey obsessive that i am, my shopping spree just had to include the gorgeous new 'Euphoria' collection. I got the papers, buttons and fibres and two of the 6 x 6 pads! As you can see i was also tempted by the Maya Road 'Office Sheers' , i love them so i had to have two tins :) The chipboard heart which was a free gift with one of my orders, has been painted with 'Pink Sherbert' paint dabber from Ranger. The Bazzill scalloped cardstock, ribbon and Making Memories rub-on is from my stash.
I wanted to punch holes in my scalloped border and then place a contrasting colour underneath, but i forgot and stuck it down, so instead i punched all the tiny circles and stuck them on top! bit fiddly!! but same effect achieved :D
Thanks for popping in today, see you soon :)

21 comments:

  1. Es un blog genial el tuyo.
    Soy espaƱol...el mio es
    http://gominaspower.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic make,Well done and good luck

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mrs you have done it again - absolutely stunning - great work
    Kath
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo beautiful Carol! I love the colors:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carol, I am truly awestruck! My gob has never been so smacked in all my born days!! lol ~ I love, love, love everything about it! :o)

    When I grow up, I wanna craft like you.

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab! I usually forget half way through what I was going to do and end up changing it. Or swearing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is gorgeous, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those colors together. What a great card.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just stumbled upon your blog while Googling owl stamps and must say You have Gorgeous cards!!
    Elizabeth Bead Diva

    ReplyDelete
  10. love what you have done I adore the office sheers - and BG hey how can you not love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! Fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card : ) Love the colours gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is amazing...I love every bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow Carol, one more gorgeous card, you made! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, great colours in the new bg paper love the way you've used them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Love that paper! great job with the sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  17. GORGEOUS!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, I love those colors! Absolutely beautiful, Carol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is stunning Carol! I'm loving the papers - may have to go shopping lol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x