Friday 25 July 2008

HOLLY JOLLY HEDGEHOG

The last of my designs for today, and the last for my workshop tomorrow! I need to pack my trolleys, bag up my Cricut & Cuttlebug and load up the car!! Then bath & sleep! :) Long, but fun day ahead!!This cute little image is called 'Just Wishing You'... and is stamped onto watercolour paper using Ranger Archival jet black, coloured again using Distress & Adirondack ink pads and my waterbrush.

The papers this time, are Daisy D's 'Mistletoe Memories' collection, and have a naturally distressed look to them, which i love. The holly sprig is Anna Griffin and the little felt flower is from the 5th Avenue collection by Making Memories. I've used my Fiskars 'Threading water' punch to create the scallops, the jumbo brad and sentiment rub-on are HOTP.

A big Thank You for visiting me today, i'll see you very soon. Enjoy Your weekend :D

6 comments:

  1. Wishing you a successful day tomorrow, hun.

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carol, the House Mouse stamps are so adorable, love the way you have put it together xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab - love the holly!!

    Have a good day tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card the hedgehog is sooo cute
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Fab blog. Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make the absolute *CUTEST* Christmas cards i've ever seen!! Love them all!!! What do I have to do to get on your Christmas card list? LOL!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x