Friday 25 July 2008

CHRISTMOUSE KISS!!

No challenge, no sketch, just another design for my workshop tomorrow!

This gorgeous image 'Holiday Smooch' is one of my newest House Mouse stamps, nice and large at around 41/2 inches in diameter, it really doesn't need much embellishment, so i've kept it simple! :)

Stamped onto watercolour paper using 'Timber Brown' Stazon, and then coloured using Distress & Adirondack inks. I 'squish' the colour onto the inside of the lids by giving them a good squeeze, and then i take the colour from the lid with my waterbrush. This is such an easy way of colouring, and at the moment is my preferred method :)

Basic Grey papers again!! from last years 12 x 12 Fruitcake collection pack, and also Blitzen 12 x 12 for the background. Joy embellishment is Anna Griffin, and some organza ribbon from stash which i've 'frizzled' up a bit with my heat gun!

Go on.... give someone a big kiss today! See you soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Carol. My fave bits are the papers and the cute photo corners. Real designer touch!

    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow another beauty - I do love this image and have been looking at getting some Christmas House Mouse but can't make up my mind...is that an age thing!! do you think
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x