Sunday 27 April 2008

CHEERFUL FLOWERS......Very Funky!

Hello everyone!, nice to be back in my little crafting corner following a very relaxing week in beautiful sunny Portugal!
I have a couple of designs today using the fabulous papers that are on the CD's available at Funky Hand. I love the fact that i can just choose to print out what i need, when i need it! so easy :) and the papers and extras are soooo comprehensive! Check them out! Anice will post worldwide and it won't cost you a penny extra!
I chose papers from Very Funky the 'Spring Morning' colour collection for both cards today. I seem to have a fetish at the moment for cutting and doodling :) and i could not resist giving these little flowers a smiley face each :)
My second card was made using scraps left over from the first card, by cutting into thin strips and weaving together to create the background. I also cut out some more flowers for the little bouquet and added a tag, also on the CD. The sentiment was just printed from the computer to add to my tag. Zig pen for doodling and ribbons from stash.
As part of the design team, i have just been given a download of some fab new stuff, which of course you can also get right here!
I hope to be sharing some more new designs with you very soon! Thanks for visiting this time, and Take Care x

1 comment:

  1. Love the cheeky little faces - really cheered up my morning in a drizzly miserable Aberdeen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x