Thursday 10 April 2008

ARTY GIRLZ #29 Black & White....Seahorse...

Keeping it really simple for my design today using this fabulous Seahorse from Clarity Stamp.I stamped this gorgeous creature onto plain white cardstock using Archival Jet Black(Ranger) A little bit of stippling around the edges to soften it down a bit using a stencil brush.
The wording is from a very old Life's Journey set by K & Co. mounted onto a Donna Downey chipboard circle cut in half ! The background paper is Basic Grey 'Black Tie' and a piece of dotty organza from stash to complete my design which is my entry for the current challenge over at Arty Girlz!
I had a lovely day yesterday just playing around with stamps and paper, and then a little visit to my local Scrapbook store in the afternoon for some essentials :) that i needed!!! Today...back to spreadsheets,invoices, purchase orders and all those other wonderful things that await me at work :( I hope you enjoy your day today.....see you soon :)

6 comments:

  1. Aw this is so effective i love the seahorse and the design of the card.
    Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz Challenge

    Crissi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW stunning, love the seahorse stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, fabulous image

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, very elegant seahorse !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this one Carol - sto stylish

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, love the seahorse stamp and the design.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x