Wednesday 25 February 2009

SECRET CRAFTER

The challenge this week at Secret Crafter is a fabulous sketch by Jill ..........and we all know how much i love sketches, so i just had to have a play!

Haven't decided on a sentiment yet so i've left it bare for the time being!
The Basic Grey papers i've used on my design today are from the 'Eva' 6 x 6 paper pad, i've not used this collection for a while so i thought i would give it an airing!

The centre mats were cut with my Nesties using the scalloped and the plain squares, and then embossed. The cupcake is from my well used acrylic set by Hero Arts, stamped with black Archival ink onto watercolour paper. The candle was done in the same manner and then popped in to a little slot at the top of the cupcake :) All coloured with Distress and Adirondack inks with some Stickles added for sprinkles! The little Impex crystal flowers are from my stash.

If you are watching out for more designs using the new 'Porcelain' collection, you may want to pop over to see me tomorrow........my DT card for Sketches this week was made with the new papers! Also if like me, you love sketches, then you may want to try my sketch over at The Pink Elephant this week..........i'm giving some goodies away to my favourite entry!! :)

Thanks for your visit today.......see you tomorrow ;-D

Hugs
Carol x

4 comments:

  1. Oh great card Carol looks good enough to eat,fabby card, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fab! I've struggled with this one for some strange reason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Looks fine without a sentiment to me.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card Carol
    so pleased you liked the sketch, I love the cupcake, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x