Monday 23 February 2009

AND THE WINNER IS......

The winner of the Cuttlebug folder and ribbons is....

*******YVETTE*******

Congratulations Yvette, please let me have your postal address so that i can get your goodies posted out to you :) My e-mail address is in the side bar, if i hear nothing by Wednesday i will draw another from the list.

A big 'Thank You' to everyone that joined in this time, maybe you would like to try the TPE sketch this week.................you may be lucky for that!

Hugs
Carol x

1 comment:

  1. I just can't belive it ...I'm soooo excited. Thanks again for offering such wonderful "Blog Candy". I'm brand new at blogging and have had so much fun checking out others inspiration...

    I had some trouble getting the email link to work but I think I did it but just in case I wanted to give you my email
    y.wilson@ns.sympatico.ca

    Thanks again Carol ...your awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x