Monday 3 November 2008

SNEAK PEEK MONDAY !!!

I was up to my usual Sunday activities yesterday.....cooking for the brood :) so no new cards to show today......however i do have a couple of sneaky peeks of my DT work, which will of course be revealed on Wednesday for Cuttlebug Challenges and Thursday for Sketches! by Tamara.

TWO fab sketches to work from this week! and we all love a good sketch don't we? I do hope you can play along with them :) And yes................that is more fabby 'Wassail' goodies that you see!

I will also be giving you my sketch #6 on Wednesday, maybe you would like to have a go at Carol's Sketch Fun, not sure what the prize will be yet as i haven't decided. If you would like to see past sketches and prizes, just check my blog archive, and maybe you will be tempted ;-D
Thanks for all your lovely comments on my recent stuff, it makes my day!

1 comment:

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x