Thursday, 8 May 2008

ISMAKI #18

This is the card i designed for the current sketch over at Ismaki. Been meaning to have a go at one of their sketches for ages, and now i have :)
My little cupcake is from Hero Arts, which i've stamped with Archival Jet Black. The little candle is also from the same set! I have coloured my image with a water brush taking the colour straight from some Adirondack inkpads, this is really simple to do! I cut a little slit in the top of the cupcake and popped my candle in :) The papers are all Basic Grey from the 'Sultry' 6 x 6 pad,The sentiment is from HOTP and ribbon and gems are from my stash.

Thanks for popping in, have a great day :0)

7 comments:

  1. This is a great card. Well done on doing your first Ismaki challenge, I love doing them. Love the colours and the ribbon especially on this card x Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love the cupcake, it is something different than all our girly images!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful card with lovely colors and stamp ! Very great work !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x