Saturday 16 February 2008

CAARDVARKS & CPS#51

I really must try to photo my cards when it's daylight outside!! This is much brighter than it looks, but i did'nt take the picture until about 5pm, so hence the outcome! I have combined again with this design by using sketch#51 over at CPS and the current challenge at Caardvarks for an Anniversary card

I am pleased to say that i managed to use up some more bits and bobs on this card, that i have saved for a while :) just in case they would come in handy! Both the hearts were cut on my Cricut about 10 months ago, as i had been cutting stuff for another project and whilst the paper was 'in' i just used up what what left by cutting any old shapes from the remainder! I have a plastic box that i use after a cutting session, and into this i place anything that may be useful in the future!
I inked one heart with Colorbox Dk Brown and the other was painted with my 'Pink Sherbet' paint dabber. When this was dry i stamped onto it with a Whispers lacy background stamp, again in the Dk Brown. I also used the paint dabber on the tiny Prima's so they match the heart. Papers and swirl stamp are HOTP, the trim is from my local haberdashery and bling from stash.

4 comments:

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x