Sunday 10 February 2008

BEATE'S WEEKENDER #34

I used the fab sketch that Beate created for us for the layout for my design on this card, and although the colours look quite pretty together, i'm not completely satisfied with the end result :(

I love all the goodies that Ranger bring to us crafters, and i'm sure without some of them we would be lost, however i used the Crackle Accents for the very first time on this card(the flower!) and maybe i'm being fussy but the result is not what i expected! Maybe if someone reading this could explain to me the correct way to use it, i would achieve better results ?

The flower is called 'Ruffled Bloom' by Stampendous and i absolutely love it and have not used it nearly enough since i bought it, but i'm sure we all say that about our stamps!! All papers are 'Two Scoops by Basic Grey, other than the pink which is DCWV. Rub-ons are Autumn Leaves and HOTP as is the large brad, ribbon from stash and a little bit of doodling! :)

2 comments:

  1. Carol, this looks wonderful! I would never know you had a hard time with this sketch!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should be proud of this - it's beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x