Tuesday 4 December 2007

SPARKLY SWIRL CPS#42

I didn't realise just how many products i use sometimes to create a card!! I print off the sketch to work from, and then when the card is complete i make a list of everything i have used before i start my posting!

The sketch over at CPS this week has a lovely big swirl, and for my swirl i decided to use Maya Road chipboard which i painted with Ranger 'snow cap' paint dabber and whilst wet dusted with some DecoArt glamour dust. For the main image i used my much loved bauble stamp from Penny Black inked up with Adirondack in Raisin, Lettuce and Wild Plum. My Dove brushes were used to create the background, taking colour from the inkpads and also a couple of Laxmi Designs texture stamps.

other supplies :- Colorbox cats eye Charcoal, HOTP acrylic sentiment stamp, corner rounder punch, 1" circle punch, Basic Grey paper, 5 x 7 card blank, and a partridge in a pear tree :) Sorry! couldn't resist :)

2 comments:

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x