Friday 28 December 2007

SANTA'S BITS!!!

!!!!Pardon the title :) these were the crafty bits that Santa left for me!A much needed new paper trimmer(my current trimmer is about six years old!) two fabby giga punches, i've wanted these for ages but as they say 'good things come to those that wait' :) Some sweet little stamps from Hero Arts 2008 and one of the sets from Basic Grey 'figgy' collection.

My lovely husband and daughters asked Santa to bring these for me, and i can't wait till this horrid sore throat and cold has gone so i can play!!!

Also, i thought you might like to see our oldest cat 'Juzzy' enjoying the festivities!!!

1 comment:

  1. Fab pressies you got , I am definetly going to get myself a bird stamp they are so cute. Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x