Sunday 23 August 2009

An award :)

I was very lucky to be presented with this fab award from my very sweet talented friend Sheri

Now, as usual this award has some rules attached to it...........................................but i am going to duck out of those :) For a start you wouldn't want to wait months while i think of seven interesting facts about myself now would you???

I visit many, many wonderful blogs on a daily basis and i am always thrilled to see such fabulous things made with paper & ink, so i would find it impossible to choose just a few to pass the award onto and also i know many of you have it already!
So.............................if you want to snag this for your trophy cabinet, then take it with my pleasure...... however, if you would like to do it properly then you can sheck out the rules over at Sheri's place...........................happy hopping ;-D

Hugs
Carol x

1 comment:

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x