Saturday 18 July 2009

Cute Card Thursday challenge 69

The current challenge over at Cute Card Thursday is 'Christmas in July' which could have been specifically chosen for me as i am beavering away making samples for my 'Christmas in July' workshop next Saturday! ................perfect!!

Today i've used my gorgeous new 'Stamps by Judith Snowman...............he's so lovely, one of the nicest snowmen i've ever seen.....................coloured with my Promarkers which i think i'm starting to get the hang of! I have 28 colours at present but it may be time to add a few more to my collection now :)


Image.... Stamps by Judith s34
Colour.... Promarkers
Papers.... Basic Grey 'figgy pudding'
Mega Nestabilities.... curved rectangles
Chipboard snowflake.... Creative Imaginations
Alpha beads.... The Stamp Attic
jingle bell & twine from stash

I hope you have enjoyed your visit today and don't forget you still have time to enter my candy giveaway which closes tonight at 9pm GMT...................have a great weekend ;-D

Hugs
Carol x

11 comments:

  1. Very nice card. I found your blog thru the cute card thursday challenge!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, the image is great fun and beautifully coloured.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Carol, love the snowman and your colouring is beautiful :)
    Hugzz Val xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Carol, wow what a great christmas card i am loving this snowman image! hope you are having a good weekend hunny, hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is just adorable and well done on the colouring...it's beautiful...enjoy the rest of your weekend...Hugs Kath xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a fabulous Snowman, beautiful card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card love the image and the beaded sentiment :)
    Mel x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Carol


    Awww this is just great - I really will have to use those Nesties more - I think I've used mine once!!!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carol~fabulous card! The snowman is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bow and bell are simply adorable:o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x