Wednesday 22 April 2009

A Reminder and a **TOOT**

You have one more day to enter my Birthday Blog Candy Bonanza!..... just click the picture on the right side bar to be taken to the original post, all the details are there for you :) The draw will close tomorrow at 8pm GMT and then i will need some time to randomly pick the three winners. I will post the names of the three lucky people at 9pm GMT...... Good Luck!

Now for the **TOOT**

Funky Hand on Ideal World Monday 27th April @6pm GMT
Anice will be launching her brand new CD 'Funky Word Books' live on the show where she will be showing samples made by myself and the other girls on the DT. I can't show you the things i've made as that would spoil the suprise, but here are some little snippets to whet your appetite!














I hope you can pop back in the morning to see the reveal of my design for Sketches! and don't forget the candy giveaway!

Hugs
Carol x

2 comments:

  1. Sure Looks Good,
    Will be watching,
    I will be glued all weekend as its craft weekend,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x