Thursday 13 March 2008

JEN'S SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY....

I have often printed out the sketches that Jen posts on her fab site, but i never seem to get around to actually designing a card using one of them! However, this week i managed to have a go :)
The layout of the sketch seems to entice you into making a DL size card, but i chose to use a 5 x 7 and i think it's worked out o.k.
I was so tempted to use another of my new stamps, but then decided to pull out an old favourite JudiKins cube. I recently purchased some new toys as well in the form of a Cuttlebug and some Nestabilities, which i am still experimenting with and managed to cut my lovely scalloped circle on which to stamp my image. Ranger archival black was used for the outline and then i coloured using ink straight from Adirondacks in Lettuce and Cranberry. Basic Grey Black Tie papers, Dovecraft buttons and ribbon and ric-rac from my stash! The sentiment i've used is so worn, that i can no longer see who made it!! Thanks for popping in today, hope to see you back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x