Sunday 25 October 2009

A couple of Christmas Cards

I've been making four Christmas cards for my regular Tuesday workshop, here are a couple of them, the other two can be found over at Crescent Stampin'..........


I've used stamps from my stash, one is more traditional in the reds and greens, but the other is a slightly quirky colour scheme for a Christmas card.................but, i actually quite like it makes a change don't you think? I've used some popular markers to colour my images! and added some Dazzling Diamonds for a bit of sparkle :)
The sentiments and backgrounds are from Stampin' Up! .......also the satin ribbon and most of the cardstock. I've used my SU border punches and also the plain and scallop ovals...............if i can help you out with any of the Stampin' Up! supplies please let me know.........you can also browse the catalogue over at Crescent Stampin'................Enjoy the rest of your weekend ;-D

See you soon,
Hugs
Carol x

6 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards, love the hedgehog image, used it a lot last year, but must get it out again.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUper cute cards Carol, i love the strong colours the cards are so striking
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely cute card Carol
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carol, i love the strong colours the cards are so striking.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful cards! Love colours and PB stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x