Tuesday 17 March 2009

'Porcelain' Candy!!!

Would you like this ?........................

I will be giving this 6 x 6 'Porcelain' paper pad away to one lucky winner!...................... I will be posting something on Friday at midnight GMT to coincide with the fun weekend we have in store at The Pink Elephant...............i will have in that post some questions for you to answer about me!

This giveaway will be open for the duration of the weekend only and will close at 11.59 pm GMT on Sunday 22nd March. Everyone that answers the questions correctly will go into a random draw for this candy, and i will reveal the winner on Monday 23rd March at 8pm GMT.

GOOD LUCK!

I have just found out that the US have changed their clocks already, so now this will be at the earlier time of 11pm GMT.......sorry for the confusion!!

2 comments:

  1. oh yummy....but am I allowed to enter I wonder....as I may have some inside information....Hugs Kath xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, how yummy Carol!! Love that paper! I need to go and check out the pink elephant - with such a fun name, it must be fabulous! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x