Monday 29 October 2007

JULIA'S CHALLENGE !

I thought i would like to try my hand at Julia's Masquerade challenge! I made the card using papers from the fabulous 'Figgy Pudding' 6 x 6. The stamp is 2968K Adante from Penny Black.
I had cut some ovals using my Cricut machine for another project, and did not want to throw away the 'waste' part left on the cutting mat. I used a piece of this to create my 'mask' and then stippled some ink through the hole!, left it for a moment to dry and then stamped the image with the 'mask still in place. (I hope this is making sense!!)
I used Adirondack ink throughout. Ribbon and brads from 'stash' I am addicted to Basic Grey, paper, so i use it at much as possible :) Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Your masking is fabulous! Love it with that image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your visit today :) I appreciate your time and your comments and i'd love to come over and visit you too! ;-D
Hugs
Carol x